Beer Lover’s Guide to Melbourne
Get acquainted with bohemian beers, bespoke microbrews and salacious sandwiches on this walking (or is that stumbling?) tour.
A walking Beer tour of Collingwood
• Discover the tastes and flavours behind Melbourne’s beer scene
• Become the biggest beer buff in town
• Sip on beers in three different locations, from iconic Melbourne pubs to secret laneway craft beer hotspots
• Learn all about Melbourne’s relationship with beer, from the mouths of the locals
• Chow down on a iconic local sandwich made from all-Aussie ingredients
Your tour will begin at Beermash, 306 Smith St. Please arrive to the start point 10 minutes early and look for a guide wearing a red nametag.