Melbourne Bites & Sights (w/ Eureka Skydeck)
Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying!
A bucket-list tour of Melbourne
Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a hidden laneway bar. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
• See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
• Try a flat white at a local café and become one with Melbourne’s coffee obsession
• Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
• Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
• Relax with a drink in a hidden laneway bar
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, entrance to Eureka Skydeck, 1 coffee drink of your choice, 1 hearty sample of international cuisine, 1 bottle of beer.
Exclusions: Additional drinks or food, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting point: Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank.
Your tour will begin at Meet outside Eureka Skydeck (7 Riverside Quay, Southbank) next to the sign – please wait for your guide to arrive – Eureka Skydeck ticket staff will not have the contact information for your guide.