Phillip Island Penguin Trip
Phillip Island is the perfect day-trip from Melbourne for anyone who loves beaches, wildlife, and breathtaking views.
Take a thrilling day trip from Melbourne to Phillip Island
It’s home to beautiful nature reserves, stunning coastline and a whole host of native animals such as koalas, wallabies and penguins. This small group tour of just seven people offers you the chance to explore at your own pace as you visit places that many tourists don’t know about and make some friends along the way!
- Get out of the city and back to nature on a picture-perfect trip to Phillip Island with a local by your side
- Go back in time and explore the homes of Victoria’s early settlers at a traditional farmstead
- Tick ‘koala encounter’ off your bucket list and enjoy an up-close meeting with Oz’s cutest tree dweller
- Dip your toes in the water at gorgeous Cape Woolamai, a popular National Surfing Reserve (NSR)
- End your day on a high, watching wild penguins return to the beach to bed-down for the night
Your tour begins at Cento Mani Café, 140 Flinders Street.