Yarra Valley Wine Tour
Think of Australian wine, and you probably think of the Yarra Valley.
Spend a day amid the family-owned vineyards of the Yarra Valley.
This verdant region is home to some of the country’s best bottles, so why not spend a day beyond Melbourne and explore the family-owned vineyards of the valley? Sample locally produced wine and cheeses, chat with winemakers about their craft, and dig into a scrumptious two-course lunch (paired with a glass of wine, of course!).
- Visit the vineyard-scattered hills of the Yarra Valley on a small group tour of just eight people
- Sample local wines at four different stops, and listen as the winemakers share their stories with you
- Enjoy a white-tablecloth, two-course lunch with (of course) a glass of wine
- Dig into a delectable cheese course and learn how to pair cheeses with wines
- Travel with a local driver-guide in a comfortable and spacious seven-seater van
Your tour begins at Cento Mani Café, 140 Flinders Street.